Government Advisory On Why South Africans Should Buy SA Products
The Government of South Africa calls on every South African to contribute to economic recovery efforts by choosing to buy proudly South African goods and support local businesses.
According to the Government:
1. Buying locally manufactured goods and services contributes to job retention and job creation.
2. By supporting local producers, you are positively impacting the growth and development of the South African economy.
3. Everyone has a role to play in turning the economy around.
4. Through the Preferential Public Procurement Framework, government is committed to buy certain goods and services only if they are produced locally and has set technical specifications to assist.
You may want to also check Apply - SEDA New Tyre Practitioner Occupational Training Program
5. Consumers are urged to refrain from buying counterfeit goods and to report any criminal activities to their nearest police station or by calling Crime Stop on 08600 10111. Anonymous tip-offs can also be reported on MySAPS App.