Apply - BANKSETA Letsema Learnership Programme 2023 - 2024
The Banking Sector Education and Training Authority (BANKSETA) is a statutory body established through the Skills Development Act of 1998 as amended by the Skills Development Act 26 of 2011 to enable its stakeholders to advance the national and global position of the banking and alternative banking sector. As guided by its mandate the BANKSETA is as such an agent of transformation and seeks to promote employment equity and broad-based black economic empowerment through skills development.
Application is involved for the BANKSETA Letsema Learnership Programme 2023/2024 for unemployed youth.
You may want to also check out Apply - Netflix Diploma in Digital Animation Programme Bursary 2024
Renumeration: Successful applicants will receive a monthly allowance of R3500.
1. Clear credit (ITC) and no criminal record.
2. Under the age of 35 as at 1st February 2024
3. Currently unemployed.
4. Currently not participating in a learnershp.
5. Not involved in any other studies from 1st February 2024
6. Persons with a disability must provide a medical certificate confirming the nature of the disability.
7. Only South African citizens in possession of a valid SA ID will be considered.
8. Effective communication in written and verbal English.
Valid certified copy of Grade 12 certificate with a minimum pass of 50% in English and minimum pass of 50% in Accounting OR a minimum of 50% in Mathematics OR a minimum of 60% in Maths Literacy.
How to apply:
All documents must be emailed to [email protected].
a. All application forms or CV's are to be submitted before 31 October 2023 via above mentioned methods
b. Candidates not contacted for an interview by 1st February 2024 should assume that their application was unsuccessful.
You may want to also check out KZN SASSA Beneficiaries Urged To Collect Money At ATMs And Retailers
c. Employment equity targets will apply.
d. The applicant must be able to attend formal ACADEMIC training.
Check out the full advert and use this link to download application form: https://www.bankseta.org.za/bursaries-and-learnerships/learnerships
For further info contact: 011 805 9661